- Instructions to use Clojure + Seesaw for webapp
(via @thebusby) —
If you’re building Swing applications with Clojure and Seesaw and you want to publish them on a web page, this article describes the steps you need to take.
- Clojure Contracts.. looks very interesting..
(via @MacbethIII) —
Here is a tutorial on how to use the newly announced clojure-contracts library, that provides excellent error messages, adding functionality to the standard :pre and :post checks.
- Clojure STM - What? Why? How?
(via @condotti) —
A gentle introduction to how Clojure’s Software Transactional Memory works.
- Introducing Light Table - a new IDE
(via @ibdknox) —
- My first one hundred days of Clojure
(via @niclas_meier) —
I always like to sprinkle the intertweets with some newbie user experiences…
- A PDF generation library in #Clojure
(via @IsaGoksu) —
This library wraps iText and generates nice PDF files out of clojure data structures.
- awesome, Clojure 1.3 -> 1.4 changes
(via @rplevy) —
The release of Clojure 1.4 has been cut, and unless I have missed something, it will be announced soon. Time to start testing with Clojure 1.5.0-master-SNAPSHOT