Lots of cool stuff today, so I tried to be brief.
- Fascinating discussion about implementing
(via @eigenhombre) —
There is also PyClojure, which tries to implement Clojure on top of Python proper.
- The state monad
(via @jimduey) —
This is the fifth entry to this Mondads tutorial.
- Boots-n-Cats: Every Techno Song Ever In Clojure
(via @hnfirehose) —
OK, this article is a must read and must watch (the included videos). Making techno music with samples of the words “boots” and “cats” with the help of Overture. Epic.
- Really hope this guy can get a Clojure in Clojure going.
(via @da5ids) —
I don’t think this is the first attempt at building Clojure in Clojure, but this thread in the Mailing List ends up becoming a discussion about why the Contributor Agreements –required to contribute to Clojure– are (or not) necessary.
- lein-scalac - The first step towards integrating Clojure and Scala codebases?
(via @KushalP) —
A leiningen plugin by @technomancy for compiling Scala.
- Validateur, a functional validators library for inspired by Ruby's ActiveModel, went 1.0
(via @ClojureWerkz) —
Documentation coming soon…
- Getting Started with (via @seancorfield) —
- from Reflections on a real-world Clojure application (take 2)
(via @jneira) —
This article is about a talk about real-world experience with Clojure, and it contains the content of the slides used and also some final comments.
- pyclj, talking clojure with python
(via @pypi) —
“clojure literal reader and writer for python”. What’s withClojure and Python today?
- implementing a clojure library for generated test failure case shrinking
(via @Baranosky) —
An implementation of shrinking, for use in finding the simplest possible failure case in generative test failures.
- Web Application Development with Clojure – Part 4 (via @vijaykiran) —