- Lock free code in #parallel #multicore environment... simply use #clojure. (here, via @JanPalencar) -- A lengthy and detailed article on how to do proper lock free parallel programming in modern multicore processors. It is good to remind ourselves of how hard some things are, and celebrate that we don't have to deal with them!
- Slides from @richhickey #ClojureScript talk available (here, via @stuarthalloway) -- Now this is one area in which Steve Jobs and Rich Hickey clearly differ: slides. Also, probably SJ doesn't know how to create his own programming language.
- A short example of the three options for Google Closure optimization and what they do. (here, via @brentonashworth) -- The :advanced optimizations seem to be pretty spectacular. Kudos to Google Closure!
- Ever since #Clojure has become popular I no longer have to hide the fact that I know #lisp (via @michaelwalkden) -- See? Clojure can have side effects!
- Video of Rich Hickey announcing ClojureScript (here, via @chrishouser) -- This is THE VIDEO about ClojureScript. Now set aside one hour of quiet time to watch it, it's well worth it, even if you get the gist of ClojureScript, since it is packed with wisdom and genius. (Note: unfortunately, Rich chose one of my tweets during the demo, the one in which I complain --in jest, I swear-- about the long stack traces -- well, they are long, that's a fact. This is definitely not how I wanted to go down in History of Computer Science, no no.)