This weekend there have been only three types of tweets on clojure:
- tweets about Rich Hickey's QCon London 2009 presentation on time, concurrency and persistent data structures : "Persistent Data Structures and Managed References"
- tweets about Stuart Sierra's Clojure+Hadoop at Hadoop World in NYC
- the rest.
- Clojure development on Android (here, via @philwhln)
- An interesting Clojure startup script written in Ruby (here, via @cypher)
- A 'processing' wrapper for Clojure (here, via @pedroangelo)
- Parallel port scan in Clojure (here, via @vdichev)
- A quick tip for debugging and profiling Clojure code with multimethods (here, via @jneira)